At J G Roofing, LLC, we are dedicated to you, our customer. We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with any of our roofing, siding or gutter services. Your satisfaction is always our top priority.
Property damage can happen when you least expect it. That's why we make ourselves available to you 24/7 for emergency calls. Our number is 719-619-9753. Call us anytime.
At J G Roofing, our values include:
- Security - We provide safety and a degree of comfort, understanding the customer's wishes and the work it will take to exceed expectations.
- Honesty - J G Roofing makes our word our bond and achieves what we promise.
- Reliability - At our company, we're constantly aware of our competencies and limitations. We strive to deliver on our commitments and balance our priorities.
- Consistency - All day every day, we never lose sight of our mission to "Treat others as you want to be treated." It guides our moral compass throughout our daily practices and routines.
- Boundaries - J G Roofing makes the scope of work clear and will explain the entire process during your project so we meet or exceed your expectations.
- Significance - You, the customer, chose us to complete your project. We want you to interpret your experience upon completion, as none other than J G Roofing truly stands behind their handshake and places the customer first.
Our values are what hold us together and make us the #1 roofing company serving Colorado Springs, CO.
I grew up in Southern Ohio, where I was taught to put God first, country second, and to love and protect my family with my life. The values and work ethic engrained in me from my youth, have been the true north setting in guiding my life's passion of forming a quality construction company. I do not back down from a challenge, and enjoy finding a solution in situations where others say it cannot be done. However, it must be completed properly as I am a perfectionist and enjoy making sure that every detail fits. Cutting corners is never an option. I am passionate about building and watching a job finalized and done with excellence. Quality over quantity and putting the customer's needs first is paramount to my moral obligation. Treating others as I would like to be treated is the driving force in the company. As a family-owned operation, I enjoy the personal connections with the customer, and really hearing and valuing what is important to them. To me, a hand shake is more than polite pleasantries, it is about honoring my word and committing to a job well done.